Friday, February 13, 2009

Lana’s Birthday Celebration Hereto & Thereto

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, LANA!

I ordered 2 boxes of lip-smacking Brazo de Mercedes (crème filled log cake) from Liza Bray and she delivered them in the office today. My officemates enjoyed them and thought it was sweet of me to bring a cake in. I also brought with me some of her 1st birthday Princess paper plates and serviettes to use and a few of her personalized balloons.

In childcare, I also bought a chocolate cake and some balloons. The cake was only purchased from Safeway. The reason was so the ingredients are clearly written in the label for staff to know for allergy reason purposes. I was told at the end of the day that the kids enjoyed the balloons and the cake.
In the Philippines, my relatives also celebrated Lana’s 1st birthday courtesy of my loving mom. They’ve got personalized balloons and cake and yummy food there as well. Photos supplied by my ever-favorite cousin, Rodel. Thanks, Insan.


Lana also got a birthday card from Nona and a bike from Daddy.

Happy 1st birthday sweetie and many more birthdays to come. You’re still oblivious to all of this but I’m sure when you’re big you’d realized that mum and dad went to all this trouble for you because you are loved! God bless you always. We love you!

Below is the copy of the birthday greetings that was placed in a local newspaper where I work. Click on the image for a bigger view.Thanks to all well wishers who sent in their birthday greetings for Lana. Thank youuuuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment