Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Little Poot-poot* in her “My Little Pony” Boots

I don’t think I was spoilt when I was a kid but certainly my lovely Lana is being spoilt by us.

I’d like to buy her little pretty, adorable, girly stuff like hair clips, fun toys, crayons and a few weeks ago, I bought her a “My Little Pony” rain boots.

She likes to play in the puddle so Daddy thought I should buy her a pair. They’re just very pretty in glittery pink and they were the last ones in the shop. They are about $15 and are still a bit big for her little tootsies but Lana adores them.

She used them the other week when we went on a picnic in Lake Cairn Curran and she was very delighted to have her little boots on.

*Lana’s unique pet name. I say unique because it’s a sound from a handheld horn not a name of an object.

Read more: www.allaboutlana.blogspot.com
Nursery Rhymes: www.lanagardner.com

Enjoying every little hug, from our little snuggle bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment