Saturday, November 28, 2009

Donna's Surprised Baby Shower

We've been organizing a surprise baby shower for Lana's ninang (godmother) who's having a first baby.

I've made the invitations to start with which were given on the first week of this month. I like them as they're cute. Others thought the same and am pleased with myself:

I bought some yellow envelopes to go with the photo invites. I trimmed the edges so they look like nappies. They are cute!

I've also made some thank you notes with the same design to be attached to the give away duckies.

(By the way, the shower day was moved to the 28th instead of the 14th as it coincided with Ludger's farewell party. And this post won't be published after the 28th as the lovely Donna might read it.)

As a give away, we bought some duckies. They had to be painted as they were plain and faceless.

As a gift to Donna, I have made my first nappy cake. It's a practical but a unique gift. And again, I was pleased with myself. I just love the nappy cake!


Here are the rest of the pictures of the nappy cake, the duckies and the invites for you to enjoy. Lana loves the duckies:


Nappy Cake

And here's the photos & videos of the big day!!! We had sooooo much fun!!! Hope you had fun, too Donna. We love you and enjoyed doing all this for you!



Donna’s Baby Shower (Nov 28,2009)


Enjoying every little hug, from our little snuggle bug!>

No comments:

Post a Comment