Saturday, November 21, 2009

Rock A Bye, Baby

Lana's now 21 months and she's been sleeping in her cot. It's nap time and I'm on the bed while she waits for sleep to visit her.

Daddy says I could leave her by herself in her cot but I thought I'd keep her company until she drifts off to sleep. I'm multi-tasking anyway; putting her to sleep while tapping on my laptop keyboard updating her blog after weeks of being non-existent on the world wide web.

When she's asleep, I will iron my work clothes for tomorrow and start getting dinner ready. Yesterday, I had a nap with Lana but I don't think I'd do it today. I'm having fun writing about stuff. I've got tons of pictures to upload and it will take some time before I can do them all.

We didn't go out today as it was wet and cold outside after a storm. We spent the day just playing, watching In the Night Garden, reading books and riding her car.

Just another fun day!

Enjoying every little hug, from our little snuggle bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment