Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Gifts & Presents

It's December and it's time to buy Christmas presents, that is, if you haven't already have. I was thinking of Christmas shopping early this year but work and parties hindered me to do it.

I'm getting excited to go to shops and buy presents. I'm also a bit panicky as I'm pressed of time. It should be more fun now that Lana's here to do it with.

I'm hesitant to put up the Christmas tree this year as the space for my beloved tree is now being occupied by Russell's digital piano. Besides, Lana might just grab all the baubbles and decors around it and I would have to keep saying no to her for the rest of the year.

Actually, my first Christmas & birthday card arrived 3 days before December, from my thoughtful best friend (and Lana's godmother) in Dublin, Ireland. Thanks, Zan! I should have started posting mine in November so they will be received before Chrissy.

Starting this week, I'm on a mission: To buy presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment