Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What A Cutie!

My gorgeous girl has been putting on her own clothes and shoes before she even turned 2. She’d put her own shoes on and take them off when she’s told to. She likes to take her own nappy before her bath. She usually says, “Lana do it”, when she wants to do something herself.

 

This morning, as she was getting ready to go to child care, I asked her to put her own shoes and socks. As we were pressed of time, neither Russ nor me checked if she’s put them on properly. Besides, she’s done a good job  100% of the time getting herself ready so we didn’t bother checking them.

 

As I was getting her out of the car, I noticed that she was wearing her shoes on the wrong foot and her socks weren’t even put on properly. I just gave her a big kiss for trying to be independent. She is just sooooooooooooo cute! (Sigh!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment