Thursday, May 06, 2010

Lana’s Label


A few weeks ago, I placed an order for a personalized Winnie the Pooh lunch box for Lana. I got it first thing Monday morning at work and it looks brilliant. It’s roomy to put her lunch, yoghurt and fruit.

Lana loves it because the lid has got a picture of Pooh lying on a hammock with his hand in a pot of honey (hunny). Mummy likes it because, it’s got Lana’s name on it!

Like other Mums, I want Lana’s stuffs with her names all over them. She’s got a personalized pink backpack that I carry with pride. It’s a bit pricey but it’s so cute. And I want to indulge myself sometimes. Besides, I feel like I’m a kid again having Lana around. Buying little presents for her is like buying presents for me.

Another favorite item of mine is Lana’s drinking bottle. I personalized the cover myself using Photoshop and whoever sees it would usually say, “Oh, that’s soo cute!” or “Where did you get that from?”


The cover can be replaced with any picture. The latest one that I did was the one taken a couple of weeks ago. I’ve been wanting to replace the cover but I’m just flat out at the moment. I’ve also been wanting to get another one of those bottles but I couldn’t find them anymore. Here are some designs for her bottles:



The other thing that I want to get for her is probably a stationery set, but that can wait.


Enjoying every little hug, from our little snuggle bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment